- Book a Champagne tasting tour online for instant confirmation
- Learn about the soil of Montagne de Reims from an expert
- Enjoy a vineyard stroll, learning about Champagne as you go
- Get a more exclusive tasting in a group limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Visits are available from Tuesday to Saturday at 4:15pm at Le Clos Corbier (5 Boulevard Nicolas François Billecart, 51160 Mareuil-sur-Ay)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 18 won't be able to participate in the Champagne tasting.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff