Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the outback on this awe-inspiring 2-day tour of Uluru and Kata Tjuta from Ayers Rock
- Witness the changing colors of Uluru (Ayers Rock) at sunset
- See the mystical Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- See cave paintings and listen to dreamtime stories
- Learn about the geology and flora of the region
- Tour the base of Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Overnight accommodation in Ayers Rock at your choice of Budget, Standard or Superior.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be met on arrival at Ayers Rock Airport on Day 1 and transferred to your accommodation (flights must arrive prior to 1.30pm).
Day 2: You will be picked up from your accommodation.
Return point: Tour ends in Ayers Rock on Day 2 at approximately 11am
Flights to depart after 12.45pm (Oct-Mar) and 1.15pm (Apr-Sep).
- Connellan Airport, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- Disabled rooms are available on request. Please advise at time of booking if required
- Your flight details MUST be provided at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Uluru Sunset and Kata Tjuta Tour from Ayers Rock.