- 3-day Uluru and Kata Tjuta tour at Ayers Rock
- Enjoy the unforgettable Sounds of Silence dinner
- Be awed as the sun rises and sets over Uluru
- Wander the majestic domes of Kata Tjuta
- Choice of accommodation to suit all budgets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Welcome to Ayers Rock! You will be transferred from Ayers Rock Airport to your hotel by AAT Kings. Please proceed to the AAT Kings coaches located directly in front of the airport (flights to arrive prior to 1:30pm).
- Connellan Airport, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide your flight arrival information at time of booking
- Please note that the Sounds of Silence Dinner is not recommended for children under 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Uluru & Kata Tjuta Sights & Sounds.