- Small group fully guided base trek of Uluru
- Sunrise along the trail at the base of Uluru
- Outback picnic breakfast satchel provided including flask for tea or coffee
- Creation time stories at various points along the trail
- Waterholes and rock art sites of the ancients
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Small group tour—maximum of 11 participants
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
What To Expect
Travel to World Heritage-listed Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and begin your walk along the 7.5-mile (12-kilometer) base trail just before the sun rises. Embrace the geology, history, and cultural significance of this special place. Take time out to enjoy your picnic breakfast as you listen to a variety of desert noises from the surrounding environment. Along the trail, witness the sunrise, visit waterholes, and see rock art sites. Learn of Uluru’s cultural significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people.
On your journey, your guide tells you a number of stories associated with prominent Tjukurpa (Creation Time Stories). Learn of the Mala people along the Mala Walk to Kantju Gorge, and hear stories of Liru (poisonous snake) and Kuniya (woma python) on the way into the Mutitjulu Waterhole.
An opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the nature and culture of Uluru. Once you have completed the full circumference your guide returns you to your hotel at Ayers Rock Resort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on an even surface so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A slow walking pace is maintained with regular stops
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise Including breakfast.