1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Savor views of Australia’s mesmerizing Red Centre from an unbeatable vantage point—on a helicopter tour! Take off for a thrilling 36-minute flight and soar over the UNESCO-listed monolith of Uluru, as your pilot fills you in on the landmark’s fascinating history and Aboriginal significance. Then, see the majestic peaks of Kata Tjuta or ‘The Olgas’ as you glide over the dramatic desert landscapes.
- 36-minute helicopter tour from Ayers Rock
- Swoop over the rocks of Kata Tjuta and sacred Uluru
- Enjoy 360-degree views from the helicopter’s special ‘bubble’ windows
- Live commentary on-board ensures you don’t miss anything
- Enjoy a fun and safe flight with a professional pilot
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Approx 36 minute helicopter flight
Departure & Return
Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply, single passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Professional Helicopter Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10753P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHelicopter ToursSporting EventsExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAyers Rock4WD Tours - Northern TerritoryHelicopter Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern Territory4WD Tours - South AustraliaHelicopter Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaExtreme - South Australia4WD Tours - Western AustraliaHelicopter Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaCategory