- Uluru sunset tour from Ayers Rock Resort
- Sip sparkling wine and nibble on appetizers while viewing the sunset over Uluru
- Learn about the significance of Uluru for Aboriginal people
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
What To Expect
Within a few minutes of entering the park, the massive presence of Uluru can be seen towering over the sand dunes. Head to a scenic viewing point and snap photos of the changing colors as the sun sets at Uluru. Sip the provided glass of sparkling wine and nibble on appetizers as you take in unobstructed views of Uluru and Kata Tjuta (in the background).
Your tour ends after with return to your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers travelling in wheelchairs need to have some mobility, ie: be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Uluru Sunset Viewing Tour.