- Sunrise tour of Ayers Rock (Uluru) including entry to the Field of Light
- An enchanting expereince ideal for first-time visitors
- Witness a sunrise at Ayers Rock (Uluru), one of Australia's most iconic landmarks
- Gain entry to Bruce Munro's Field of Light exhibition
- Enjoy refreshments and round-trip transport from your Ayers Rock hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 06:30 AM|
What To Expect
Beneath the atmospheric cloak of darkness, stroll through rows containing more than 50,000 spheres of light whose colors transform according to the sky’s ever-changing hues. From the observation deck, watch the sun rise over Ayers Rock (Uluru) and the Fields of Light dim in the natural daytime light.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Ayers Rock (Uluru) hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress for all weather conditions, the outback can be quite cold prior to the sunrise
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- Prams and strollers are not permitted at the Field of Light exhibition site.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Uluru (Ayers Rock) Field of Light Sunrise Tour.