Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Never been up in a helicopter before? Well, this is the perfect introduction! Your 90-minute tour includes hotel pick-up and a thrilling helicopter flight over the Kata Tjuta National Park and Uluru. Soar over red desert sands, looming sand dunes and wild camels on your way to Lake Amadeus, and marvel over the vast salt lake from the air. It’s the most memorable way to discover Australia’s Red Centre!
- 90-minute helicopter tour of Kata Tjuta and Lake Amadeus
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru and Lake Amadeus
- See sights only viewable from the air
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Listen to live commentary from your professional pilot
- Perfect for families
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Approx 55 minute helicopter tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers are required, passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Professional Helicopter Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Lake Amadeus Helicopter Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Lake Amadeus Helicopter Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Lake Amadeus Helicopter Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10753P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAyers RockHelicopter Tours - Northern TerritoryHelicopter Tours - South AustraliaHelicopter Tours - Western AustraliaCategory