- Sunrise guided walking tour at Uluru
- Watch the sunrise over Uluru from the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area
- Enjoy dazzling views as you hike the 7-mile (11km) Uluru base walk
- Marvel over the Aboriginal rock art at the Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
- Ideal introduction to Uluru for first-time visitors!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A good level of fitness is required for this tour.
- We'll supply drinking water, all you need to do is bring your water bottles
- Minimum 1.5 litres of water required to participate in the walk
- Comfortable walking shoes are a must! Open shoes not recommended
- Tour commences 1 hour prior to sunrise, as such tour start start time with vary depending on time of year
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- National Park Pass is free of charge to December 31 2020 and $25 per person thereafter
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Uluru Sunrise and Guided Base Walk.
- "Sturdy trainers or walking boots are definitely required to keep out sand and grit, and not just "comfortable footware"." See review