Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Baku is Azerbaijan’s capital and largest city, located along the Caspian Sea coast. On this walking tour, explore Baku’s UNESCO-listed Old Town; admire landmarks such as the medieval Maiden’s Tower, Shirvanshahlar Palace, and the Flame Towers; and discover its fascinating history from ancient times through the oil boom and the Soviet era.
- Spectacular photo opportunities: historic landmarks and contemporary architecture
- Local guide: learn about Azerbaijan history and culture
- History and architecture buffs will particularly enjoy this comprehensive walking tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (within 2 km from city center)
Departure & Return
16A Asəf Zeynallı küç, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel2Baku
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBakuWalking Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiHalf-day Tours - TbilisiWalking Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanHalf-day Tours - YerevanWalking Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaHalf-day Tours - MestiaCategory