- Explore the sights of Baku illuminated at night on a city walking tour
- Discover the range of landmarks, both historic and modern, that give Baku its diverse feel
- Pass Baku's 12th-century city walls and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Maiden Tower
- See the strikingly modern Flame Towers and the solemn Martyrs' Lane
- Get a unique nighttime perspective on Azerbaijan's capital city
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the exit of Icharishahar metro station (there is only one exit/entrance). Your guide will have a badge with his name and Baku Tours logo on it. Exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/IchariMeet
Tour ends at Tosca restaurant, close to "Sahil" metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baku Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands