- Hear the history behind the UNESCO-listed rocks of Gobustan National Park
- Learn about the architecture and religious history of Bibi-Heybat Mosque
- Stop for lunch at a typical Azerbaijan restaurant near the mud volcanoes
- Visit Absheron Peninsula, home to Yanar Dag and the Ateshgah Fire Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baku City Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.