11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit one of Azerbaijan’s oldest cities and its newest resort town during this full-day tour from Baku. Take a tour of Gabala and see its key landmarks such as Juma Mosque, Maraza Village, Nohur Gol Lake, the Tufandag cable car, and the Seven Beauties Waterfall. Learn about the history of the ancient city from your guide as you explore ancient monuments and more modern additions.
- Take a full-day tour of the ancient city of Gabala and its ski resort
- See landmarks like Juma Mosque, Nohur Gold Lake, and Tufandag
- Learn about the history of Azerbaijan’s oldest city from your guide
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Baku hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Admission fee of Tufandag Cable Car (22 AZN)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all hotels and apartments in Baku.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TESTOUR LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBakuBus Tours - TbilisiNature and Wildlife - TbilisiBus Tours - YerevanNature and Wildlife - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaNature and Wildlife - MestiaCategory