10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel into the Azerbaijan mountains from Baku on a full-day tour that explores Shamakhi and Qabala. Without your own transport reaching the two remote destinations from Baku would be a challenge, but pre-booking a cost-effective group adventure takes the hassle out of the journey; less time spent on logistics buys you more time to discover Azerbaijani food, walk by a mountain lake, and check out alpine scenery.
- Included national park fees mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Try Azeri cuisine with an included lunch
- Stay comfortable in a climate-controlled van
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Baku hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Cable Car (12.90 USD = 22AZN)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotel or any accommodation at city center of Baku
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baku City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gabala & Shamakhi Group and Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gabala & Shamakhi Group and Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gabala & Shamakhi Group and Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gabala & Shamakhi Group and Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Gabala & Shamakhi Group and Private Tour
10 to 11 hours
6 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBakuBus Tours - TbilisiNature and Wildlife - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiFull-day Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - YerevanNature and Wildlife - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaNature and Wildlife - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaCategory