- 5-hour Baku city sightseeing tour
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
- Learn about both ancient and modern Baku
- Get ideas about activities and destinations for the rest of your stay
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the exit of Icharishahar metro station. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/IchariMeet
Tour will end at Baku Boulevard.
What To Expect
Begin your tour in Old Town, where you will learn about the beginnings of the city in the 5th century. End up at Baku Seaside Boulevard, lined with both ancient and modern buildings. Along the way, listen to your guide's commentary on the culture, music, people, and food of Azerbaijan.
End your 5-hour tour back at the departure point with a better idea of what you may like to do during the remainder of your stay in Baku.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baku Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands