12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the city and explore the countryside of Azerbaijan on this full-day tour. Depart from your hotel and make your way to Guba. From there, board a 4x4 vehicle and travel to the village of Khinalig. With your guide, hike to villages in the foothills, including Galeykhudat and Gleykhudat. Enjoy a midday break for lunch.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Baku hotel
- Travel in the company of a guide
- Ride into the mountains in a 4x4
- Hike between villages
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Heydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Caucasus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Khinalig - Gleykhudat 1 day tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Khinalig - Gleykhudat 1 day tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Khinalig - Gleykhudat 1 day tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Khinalig - Gleykhudat 1 day tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBaku4WD Tours - TbilisiSporting Events - TbilisiBus Tours - TbilisiHiking - TbilisiNature and Wildlife - TbilisiExtreme - TbilisiFull-day Tours - Tbilisi4WD Tours - YerevanSporting Events - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanHiking - YerevanNature and Wildlife - YerevanExtreme - YerevanFull-day Tours - Yerevan4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaHiking - MestiaNature and Wildlife - MestiaExtreme - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaCategory