- 3-hour Ateshgah and Yanar Dag tour from Baku
- Round-trip transport from central Baku
- Historical narration from your guide
- Combine two famous landmarks in a single tour
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the exit of Sahil metro station. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image link for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/SahilMeet
What To Expect
Move on to Yanar Dag, the most famous 'eternal flame' in Azerbaijan; it was lit in the 1950s by a shepherd on the side of the hill. It is one of the few fire mountains that exist today the world over.
After your 3-hour tour, return to your original departure point for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baku Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands