- Meet your guide and group for dinner in a restaurant in Baku Old City
- Learn about the futuristic designs of Iraq-British architect Zaha Hadid
- Strike a pose by the “I love Baku” sign at Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center
- Admire the glittering nightscape of Baku from a viewpoint in Upland Park
Departure & Return
this place is called Double Gates which is the main entrance for the Old City, Your guide will be waiting there with the sign of Baku City Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baku City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Night Baku Tour is an excellent way to get acquainted with Baku." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews