4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a tour of Baku by night, and discover the city’s contemporary architecture, illuminated monuments, and traditional food. After starting in Baku Old City for a traditional Azerbaijan dinner, you’ll hop in a minivan for a panoramic nighttime tour of the sights. Look out for highlights such as the Maiden’s Tower and the city walls, and enjoy photo stops at the Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center and Upland Park as you learn about the city from a local guide.
- Meet your guide and group for dinner in a restaurant in Baku Old City
- Learn about the futuristic designs of Iraq-British architect Zaha Hadid
- Strike a pose by the “I love Baku” sign at Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center
- Admire the glittering nightscape of Baku from a viewpoint in Upland Park
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Tips and gratitutes
Departure & Return
Əziz Əliyev küçəsi, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baku City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old and Modern Baku Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old and Modern Baku Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old and Modern Baku Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old and Modern Baku Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Night Baku Tour is an excellent way to get acquainted with Baku." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBakuBus Tours - TbilisiCity Tours - TbilisiWalking Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiHalf-day Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - YerevanCity Tours - YerevanWalking Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanHalf-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaWalking Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaHalf-day Tours - MestiaCategory