4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Known for its rock carvings and mud volcanoes, Gobustan National Park is a must-see, but getting there isn’t easy, with public transport stopping short of the petroglyphs and the mud volcanoes situated off-road. Take the stress out of travel with a private excursion that includes museum entry, a tour of the petroglyphs and the mud volcanoes, and brief stop-offs at Bibi-Heybat Mosque and the Heydar Aliyev Center.
- A private tour of Gobustan’s petroglyphs and mud volcanoes
- See UNESCO-listed rock art dating back thousands of years
- Get undivided attention from your private guide
- Convenient round-trip transport from Baku included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Driver service
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Experienced English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Baku
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 32 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesBakuNature and Wildlife - TbilisiAttractions & Museums - TbilisiNature and Wildlife - YerevanAttractions & Museums - YerevanNature and Wildlife - MestiaAttractions & Museums - MestiaCategory