7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave Baku with a private guide and visit Gobustan National Park and the sights of Absheron Peninsula. The half-day express tour checks off all the natural landmarks and must-visit sites that lie just outside the city, making it a good option for those who want to see more of Azerbaijan. You’ll walk amid UNESCO-listed rock carvings and mud volcanoes in the Gobustan region, discover the historical center of Gala village, and spend time at the “fire mountain” of Yanar Dag and the Ateshgah Fire Temple.
- Book a privately guided Gobustan tour for your group of family and friends
- Save time with prebooked entry to sites such as the Ateshgah Fire Temple
- Savor a traditional Azerbaijani lunch at a restaurant near the mud volcanoes
- Enjoy personalized commentary and greater interaction with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (if option selected)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fee to Gobustan National Park
Entrance fee to Fire Temple
Soviet SUV car and Mud Volcanoes
Entrance fee to Burning Mountain
Entrance fee to Atesgah
Hotel Drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We don't pick from the hotels which are close to the old city or Fountain square that 10-15 minute walk from our meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- depending to weather condition, mud volcanoes can be excluded from the tour
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baku City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gobustan & Absheron Tour All Entrance Fees and Lunch Included (Group or Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gobustan & Absheron Tour All Entrance Fees and Lunch Included (Group or Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gobustan & Absheron Tour All Entrance Fees and Lunch Included (Group or Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gobustan & Absheron Tour All Entrance Fees and Lunch Included (Group or Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBakuBus Tours - TbilisiArchaeology Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiFull-day Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - YerevanArchaeology Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaArchaeology Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaCategory