3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the ancient petroglyphs of Gobustan National Park on a half-day private tour from Baku. Visit the outdoor Museum of Petroglyphs and see primitive rock drawings dating back to the Stone Ages. Admire the panoramic vistas of Baku from Highland Park and walk along the Seaside Park promenade that runs parallel to the city’s seafront. Enjoy a fully personalized experience with your own guide and vehicle to explore the city.
- Explore Gobustan National Park on a half-day private tour from Baku
- See the primitive rock drawings at the Museum of Petroglyphs
- Take in the views from Highland Park and the Seaside Park promenade
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AZTERRA TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBakuBus Tours - TbilisiArchaeology Tours - TbilisiHistorical Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - YerevanArchaeology Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaArchaeology Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaCategory