Are you interested in?
- 2-day culinary tour of Macedon Ranges and Daylesford from Melbourne
- Gaze at Hanging Rock and Mt Macedon from the vineyards of Hanging Rock Winery
- Have free time in Daylesford to explore the charming town or head to the spa
- Savor gourmet meals and luxurious accommodations at The Lake House
- Taste locally made products such as wine, cider, honey, chocolates and herbal liquors
- Includes one night of luxury accommodation with breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner at award-winning restaurants
Departure & Return
Departure PointDaylesford VIC 3460, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will leave a message with you on the day before departure to reconfirm pick up time and exact location for pick up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Natural Treasures Touring
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Daylesford and Macedon Ranges Gourmet Food Trail Tour from Melbourne.