- Revel in the natural scenery of Banff National Park on this photo tour
- Your guide is a National Geographic Traveler award-winning photographer
- Hot beverages, soup, and a muffin will help keep you warm in the chill
- Reserve now. This excursion is offered only limited times in the winter
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Because this trip takes place in Winter without constant movement please be prepared for subfreezing weather conditions. Dress for at least 20 degrees colder than the forecast weather conditions in Banff on the day of your tour.
- Winter conditions in Banff National Park can be hazardous with lots of unstable ground and slippery ice. You will be provided with ice cleats but please wear warm winter boots with good traction.
- You will be required to sign a waiver in order to participate.
- Maximum is 6 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain Photo Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms