- Enjoy a yacht cruise just for your small group
- Tapas, swimming, and drinks included in the cruise
- See the Barcelona beaches and skyline from the ocean
- Watch a sunset from the boat
Departure & Return
We meet 15 MINUTES IN ADVANCE: > ADDRESS: MOLL DE LA BARCELONETA 1 > main entrance of MARINA PORT VELL > this is also RIGHT SIDE of MUSEO D’HISTORIA DE CATALUNYA > we meet IN FRONT OF SECURITY GUARD OFFICE. Our skipper will pick you up there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please dress appropriately, depending weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Varvara Isyuk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms