- Barcelona cruise aboard a luxury yacht
- See city landmarks as you depart OneOcean Port Vell
- Enjoy drinks and tapas served by the crew
- Go swimming in the Mediterranean Sea (weather permitting)
Departure & Return
We meet you 15 minutes before departure at the main entrance of Marina Port Vell (next to Museu d'Història de Catalunya). It is also the entrance to the restaurant of the port, Restaurant Marina Port Vell. We will pick you up at the security gate office. Going on your own to the boat is impossible.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please dress appropriately, depending weather conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Varvara Isyuk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona.
- "For anyone booking this just simply head to the blue wave bar." See review