Are you interested in?
- Tour northern Spain and Portugal on an 8-day trip from Barcelona to Madrid
- Cover more ground than if alone, with train and coach travel to 11 cities
- See and learn more than on your own, with tours in Bilbao, Porto, and more
- Great value: includes superior-grade hotels, breakfasts, and guiding
Departure & Return
Departure PointJosep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsMadrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport, Av de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no bathroom on the coach.
- Prices for 1, 2 and 3 people are for a single, double and triple rooms respectively.
- Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard.
- Maximum of 3 people per room.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase.
- Minimum 2 people per departure is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 12-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Barcelona.