- Small-group tour (maximum six people): Ensures a more personal experience
- Skip the crowds and impersonal feel of a group tour: See like the city like a local
- Learn about the city's history and culture as you see its highlights
- Includes a glass of sparkling cava: A great way to toast the day
Departure & Return
In front of main post office of Barcelona, Plaça d'Antonio López, 08002. Just at the bottom of the staircase. Your guide will be holding a LivTours sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LivTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas