Are you interested in?
Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona) Tours
183 Tours & Activities
551 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1488 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
This private walking tour is a great choice for travelers with limited time in Barcelona. Enjoy the luxury of going on a tour with just your party and a private guide, so you don't get delayed by other travelers, and explore the city at your preferred pace. Learn about medieval Barcelona, see spectacular examples of Modernist architecture, find hidden sights, and enjoy tapas and a drink along the way.
- Tick off many top Barcelona sights, including the Gothic Quarter
- Stay fueled during the tour—tapas and a drink are included
- No getting lost—enjoy having a private guide to navigate
- Discover secret spots locals love, that you wouldn’t find alone
Saved to wishlist!
1 tapa & 1 traditional drink included
3 hs. Private tour with a local guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Rambla, 38, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration of 3 hours going around the city
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Walking City Tour in 3 different neighbours in Barcelona
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Highlights and Secrets. Private Tour with a tapa & drink included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Highlights and Secrets. Private Tour with a tapa & drink included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Highlights and Secrets. Private Tour with a tapa & drink included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Highlights and Secrets. Private Tour with a tapa & drink included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 110975P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Olympic StadiumPasseig de GraciaEl Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)CosmoCaixa Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumArc de TriomfForum Park (Parc del Forum)Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Illa Fantasia Water ParkEl Tablao de CarmenOtto Zutz ClubSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)L'EixampleCasa AmatllerHouse of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Casa Lleó i Morera