- Private tour of Tibidabo Mountain and Parque del Laberint d'Horta in Barcelona
- Explore the beautiful gardens and mazes of Parque del Laberint d'Horta
- Ascend to the summit of Tibidabo Mountain to absorb panoramic views of Barcelona
- Spend free time in Tibidabo Amusement Park or the Temple de Sagrat Cor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Mercedes vehicle are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel/apartment in Barcelona, from where this tour begin
What To Expect
Stroll amid gardens and navigate pristine mazes before returning to your vehicle and ascending to the summit of Tibidabo Mountain. From here, hailed by many as one of the city’s finest vantage points, see panoramic views of Barcelona.
Opt to enter the stunning Temple de Sagrat Cor and Tibidabo Amusement Park, one of Spain’s oldest theme parks, at your own expense before drop-off back at your Barcelona hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in.
- The pickup is only available in Barcelona city area.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private tours Julia Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Barcelona Private Tour to Tibidabo Mountain.