- Private Barcelona sightseeing tour
- Travel around the city by private vehicle with an insider guide
- Skip the typically long line at La Sagrada Familia
- Admire architectural icons like La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Learn about Gaudí’s work around the city
- See the Gothic Quarter, the waterfront and much more
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
What To Expect
Continue to Eixample, designed by Ildefons Cerdà as an extension of the old town, and pass by Hospital de Sant Pau, another modernist masterpiece. When you arrive at La Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí’s famously unfinished legacy, you have skip-the-line access so you can go straight in to marvel at the remarkable architecture. Inside this modernism jewel, admire the columns, ceiling and other features to try to understand Gaudí’s symbolism.
Next, visit the Ciutat Vella neighborhood, passing by the Arc de Triomf. Continue to the city’s waterfront, traveling from Port Vell near La Rambla to the World Trade Center Barcelona.
Head next to Montjuïc outside the city center to enjoy a view of the city, including facilities from the 1992 Summer Olympic Games and the International Exhibition of 1929. Then go back into town for a leisurely walking tour through the Gothic Quarter, the city’s historical district of narrow streets and charming spots.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms