- Admire views of Barcelona and the coast from the water
- Stop to swim and paddle board in the Mediterranean Sea
- Increase your chances of spotting dolphins with the help of your captain
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Sailboat names are Maggie May (mooring number 1537) and Catharina Maria (mooring number 1538) Port Olímpic Please, contact us in order to receive a map with the exact location of the boat.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boat Trip Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Sail Trip in Barcelona with Paddle Boarding.