12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey inside the mind of Salvador Dalí during this intimate exploration of the life and preferred haunts of this famous surrealist. Start this small group tour for a maximum of 8 people with an hotel pick-up. Explore the early days of Dalí in Figueres, the artist’s birthplace, which is now home to his eponymous museum. Enjoy the charming scenery of Cadaqués, a small coastal village along the Costa Brava. Continue your trip to Portlligat , a tiny fishing cove that was once Dalí’s preferred residence and studio
- Dalí Triangle tour from Barcelona
- Learn about the inspirations and formative experiences that shaped the creative life of this famous surrealist
- Explore Figueres, the artist's birthplace and now home to the Dalí Museum
- Enjoy the beautiful coastal scenery and charming small-town life found in Cadaqués
- Discover Port Lligat, once the setting for Dalí's studio
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off in Barcelona city (between 8 and 9 am)
Professional local guide
Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Tickets Dalí Museum: Figueres & Port Lligat (approx. 26€) To be paid to the guide.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know your children’s age to arrange the proper child seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The private tour option includes the entrance tickets
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dali Museum, Figueres and Cadaqués Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dali Museum, Figueres and Cadaqués Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dali Museum, Figueres and Cadaqués Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dali Museum, Figueres and Cadaqués Small Group Tour with Hotel pick-up
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum Tours & TicketsVia Sepulcral Romana Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria del Pi Tours & TicketsPlaca de Sant Felip Neri Tours & TicketsArc de Triomf Tours & TicketsSalt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal) Tours & TicketsPyrenees Mountains Tours & TicketsGran Teatre del Liceu Tours & TicketsCollserola Tower (Torre de Collserola) Tours & TicketsPort of Barcelona Tours & TicketsBarceloneta Beach Tours & TicketsPasseig de Gracia Tours & TicketsBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Tours & TicketsFrança Railway Station (Estació de França) Tours & TicketsSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume) Tours & TicketsNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya) Tours & TicketsErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica) Tours & TicketsOtto Zutz Club Tours & TicketsOld Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm) Tours & TicketsSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet) Tours & Tickets