- Drive a Ferrari California on a private Barcelona motorsports experience
- Enjoy views of the Maritime Museum, Colon Monument, and the Mediterranean
- Easily fit a drive in any itinerary with daily availability morning to night
- Get a great value with Ferrari rental, fuel, and driving instructor included
Departure & Return
Meet at Drive Me Barcelona in Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 86. We are next to the Port Cable Car. The nearest metro station is Barceloneta (L4), or you can also arrive by Bus, V15 or V19.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Drive Me Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands