- Flamenco show at Tablao Cordobes in Barcelona
- Watch internationally-renowned flamenco dancers take the stage
- Upgrade to include a drink or buffet meal along with the show
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35 Next to Palau Guell, 08002 Barcelona Spain
What To Expect
After feasting on paella and sipping sangria, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the lights are dimmed and the performers glide onto the stage. Feel the intense rhythm and watch the passionate expression on the faces of the dancers as the show unravels before your eyes.
When the performance concludes, feel free to stay and sit a while before leaving the venue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Gourmet menu by Chef Jordi Navarro with waiter service and buffet. Composed of 32 hot and cold specialties of typical Spanish cuisine, including the famous “paella”, “jamón”, “pinchos”, tapas, delicious meat, fish and rice ... and 8 desserts from a selection of pastries and fruit. Drinks included without limitation (wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee).
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip the Line: Flamenco Night at Tablao Cordobes Ticket.