- Flamenco show at Tablao Cordobes in Barcelona
- Watch internationally-renowned flamenco dancers take the stage
- Upgrade to include a drink or buffet meal along with the show
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35 Next to Palau Guell, 08002 Barcelona Spain
What To Expect
After feasting on paella and sipping sangria, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the lights are dimmed and the performers glide onto the stage. Feel the intense rhythm and watch the passionate expression on the faces of the dancers as the show unravels before your eyes.
When the performance concludes, feel free to stay and sit a while before leaving the venue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms