- Experience one of the city's most popular and authentic flamenco venues, in business since 1963
- Featuring a different performing troupe each night
- Choice of three nightly showtimes (four during peak season)
- Drinks available for purchase at the bar
Departure & Return
Departure PointLos Tarantos, Placa Reial 17, 08002 Barcelona Spain
What To Expect
For more than 50 years, Los Tarantos has drawn crowds of locals and visitors alike thanks to its constantly rotating lineup of some of the region’s most talented dancers and musicians, including contemporary artists like Alba Carmona,Yolanda Cortés, Iván Alcalá, Iñaki Màrquez, and David Domínguez. The show’s producers maintain high standards of artistic integrity, resulting in top-notch performances that represent the authentic spirit of flamenco.
During the performance, get lost in the sights and sounds of flamenco as the performers present soulful combinations of guitar, singing, and rhythmic dancing. A different cuadro, or troupe, performs each night of the week for a fresh and engaging lineup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult prices apply to all travelers
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. It is recommended to arrive 20 minutes in advance to select your seat. There is a chance to see the show standing.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tarantos-Jamboree S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use