- Full-day tour of two religious sites from Barcelona
- See the 1,000-year-old Monserrat monastery and museum
- Taste locally made liqueur
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Sagrada Familia
- Learn about history, art, and architecture
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
The bus will be parked in street Provenca number 273. The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours. Take the subway to the stop "Diagonal" lines 3 and 5. The bus stop is close to the Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
What To Expect
See paintings from the 13th through the 18th centuries, including works by El Greco, Caravaggio, and Berruguete. The tour of Montserrat Monastery also includes a liqueur tasting—like many European monasteries, Monserrat once produced a distinctive herbal liqueur. Following your time at Montserrat Monastery, make the return trip to Barcelona, where you’ll have free time for lunch.
After lunch, meet back to visit the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, the magnificent cathedral that Antoni Gaudi designed with a characteristic blend of Gothic and Art Nouveau Styles. Explore the outside and inside of the cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn about the symbolism that’s woven into the building’s design. This full-day tour concludes with drop-off at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that you need to cover you arms and legs to go into the church
- The Sagrada Familia is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- The Montserrat tour has a duration of 5 hours and the Sagrada Familia tour has a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes. You have some hours of free time between both tours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Montserrat Monastery and Sagrada Familia Tour with Liquor Tasting.