2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
C/ de Rull, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We’d love to have your family on tour with us and to accommodate young children we have an eScooter with child seat for children up to 22kgs.
- Minimum weight restriction for eScooter riders is 40kg (88lbs) and 110kg (242lbs) maximum.
- Near public transportation
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 50.00€, per eScooter. This will be refunded once you return with eScooters and accessories.
- Minimum age for eScooter riding is 16+, alternatively children may join tour by riding an e-bike.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaCategory
CosmoCaixa Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Camp NouDiagonal MarPenedesSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Oller del MasJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Sant Pau Recinte ModernistaBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)GraciaCasa VicensSant Joan Funicular Railway Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralEl Raval