- See how the medieval streets of Girona were transformed into a King's Landing setting
- Follow in the footsteps of key characters such as Tyrion and King Joffrey
- Sample a 'Game-of-Thrones'-themed ice cream flavor
- Explore the atmospheric medieval alleys, Jewish quarter, and historic architecture of Girona
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
All of our tours meet at our Explore Catalunya office, which is directly across from the outside cafe area of the Palau de la Musica. We advise that you arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Depending on the size of the group and the traffic restrictions on the day of the tour, your tour will finish back at the office, or in Placa Catalunya, which is an easy 3-5 minute walk from the office.
What To Expect
Listen to a brief historical introduction to the city of Girona from your guide as you drive to the town. Once you arrive, follow the trail of key characters such as Tyrion, Cersei, Joffrey, Sansa, and Jaime, among others, at the show’s key filming locations. Throughout the day, your guide will share photos at each site, helping you piece together what it takes to film and produce the hit show.
Continue your visit by grabbing a scoop of ice cream from a local vendor, a flavor affectionately named ‘King’s Hand’ in honor of the crown’s most trusted advisor. Finish your exploration of Girona, taking time to wander its medieval alleys, the Jewish neighborhood, and historic architecture.
Then, it down for an included lunch in a Mediterranean local restaurant. From there, head out for the last stop in a preserved medieval village before your drive back to Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms