9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Doing your own tour of Antoni Gaudi’s works in Barcelona risks you skating over his buildings and the ideas behind them. This private full-day tour delves deeper into the late Catalan architect’s mastery, with your own guide to show you the highlights and hidden features of La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, and other buildings, all in a personalized setting. Admissions are included.
- Explore Gaudi’s works in Barcelona in depth on a private full-day tour
- Ensure you see highlights and hidden features you might miss if alone
- Personalized tour of Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, and Casas Batllo and Mila
- Entry fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport from the meeting point and between attractions
Ticket to Sagrada Familia
Ticket to Park Güell
Ticket to Casa Milá
Ticket to Casa Batlló
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Carrer d'Olot, 16, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gaudi Masterpieces Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gaudi Masterpieces Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Gaudi Masterpieces Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gaudi Masterpieces Private Tour in Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiDalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)L'Escolania de MontserratPasseig de GraciaBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Barceloneta BeachBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Els Quatre GatsSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Via Sepulcral RomanaEl Tablao de CarmenCardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)FC Barcelona MuseumMagic Fountain (Font Màgica)Placa de Sant Felip NeriCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)