- Walking tour of Barcelona’s atmospheric neighborhoods
- See sights and attractions not typically included on tour itineraries
- Receive tips on what to see and do in Barcelona from a local guide
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences
Departure & Return
In front of the Wax Museum (Museu de Cera).
Outside the main entrance of Gran Teatre del Liceu
End your journey and let your local host give you recommendations
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands