- Take a half-day trip to Montserrat with a small group
- Make a pilgrimage to this mystical mountaintop monastery near Barcelona
- Admire the famous 'Black Madonna' icon in the monastery basilica
- Explore the 'Holy Cave' where the Virgin is reputed to have once appeared
- Small group is limited to no more than eight guests
- Great way to explore the region near Barcelona
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Escolania Boy's Choir is subject to seasonal availability and is not available for the PM option
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Montserrat Small Group or Private Tour Hotel pick-up.
- "There was quite a bit of walking/hiking around there so be sure to wear comfortable shoes." See review
- "I think it might be challenging for families with young children due to the incline in Monserrat although there were quite a few children there." See review
- "If you're looking for a good way to get outside of the city, this tour is a must." See review