- Skip long lines with quick, easy entry
- Admission to park guaranteed
- Entrance fees included in price
- Tour led by licensed guide, with headsets available to hear every word
Departure & Return
In front of Coffee Park, the guide will hold a flag of "THINGS TO DO IN". Please look into the THINGS TO DO IN Sign and show your mobile or a printed voucher.
Visit one of Gaudi's most renowned works of art in Barcelona. Nestled in the Gracia district lies Park Güell, a must-see attraction offering incredible Modernist architecture, colorfully decorated mosaics, and stunning views of Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Plaza de la Naturaleza is currently under restoration and there is a partial closure of part of its surface
- The ticket gives access to the Monumental Area of the Park, where the most important architectural ensemble is
- This entry allows free access to the Casa del Guarda, but access for capacity issues cannot be guaranteed
- This entry does not include the entrance to the Casa Museu Gaudí located in the free zone of Park Guell
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Europa Today S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The Park itself, especially the Monument Park, is worth the extra entrance fee!" See review