Explore our promoted experiences
- 12-hour day-trip to Ferrari Land and Port Aventura Park from Barcelona
- Ideal for adrenaline junkies and families
- Expereince Europe's fastest and tallest vertical accelerator and eight virtual reality rides at Ferrari Land
- Discover six different worlds home to white-knuckle and family-friendly rides at Port Aventura Park
- Entrance fees and pickup and drop-off in central Barcelona are included
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
What To Expect
During free time, enjoy family fun on a Ferarri riding track, experience the speed of F1 racing on eight different virtual reality ride, and tick off Italian highlights during a wander through Scuderia Ferrari, home to recreations of the Colosseum and the Scala.
Then, once you’re finished with the thrills of Ferrari Land, head over to Port Aventura Park to explore six worlds designed according to different cultural themes. Feel your adrenaline levels surge during rides on intense rollercoasters such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco, and Shambhala — Europe’s tallest roller coaster — or cool off on water-based attractions including Angkor and Tutuki Splash.
For kids, family-friendly attractions such as the Tomahawk rollercoaster and Imperial China play area offer exciting and educational distractions, while a plethora of bars and restaurant provide varied culinary choices. Finally, after approximately nine hours of exhilaration, reconvene with your driver and relax during the 1.5-hour journey back to your original departure point in Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Timetable: Departure from Barcelona at 09.00 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 10.30 AM./ Return from PortAventura Park at 6.30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 08.00 PM.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In July and August the return from PortAventura Park is at 7.30 PM, arriving to Barcelona at 9.00 PM
- You can enjoy the time you do not spend in Ferrari Land at the main PortAventura Park. Just remember to tell the staff you want to access Ferrari Land again so they can put a seal on your hand.
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organize, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land. The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
- The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. Are kindle requested be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bus on time , picked up on time when park closed." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews