9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary cup of coffee and pastry before embarking on our museum tour.
Skip the line tickets to The Castle of Pubol
Skip the line tickets to The Dali Museum
Have a delicious three course meal in a local restaurant with products and drinks of the Girona area
The Tour, the Guide, and the Transport are exclusively and only for the group that reserves it.
Complimentary glass of Cava (Catalan Champagne)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Terminal South - World Trade Center, World Trade Center s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Dalí Museum & Gala Castle Tour Plus Local Lunch From Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Dalí Museum & Gala Castle Tour Plus Local Lunch From Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Dalí Museum & Gala Castle Tour Plus Local Lunch From Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Dalí Museum & Gala Castle Tour Plus Local Lunch From Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17377P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Mosaiccos Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)Illa Fantasia Water ParkTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Casa Lleó i MoreraPyrenees MountainsPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralPark GüellBodegas TorresBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Colonia GüellPlaca d'EspanyaHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumEl RavalEl Tablao de Carmen