7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Girona’s medieval architecture and historic neighborhoods on a full-day trip from Barcelona, with a private, guided walking tour. Enjoy hotel transfer and transport by high-speed train, then set out of foot to discover the city. Learn about Girona’s diverse heritage as you walk through a vibrant Jewish district, then take in the soaring lines of the city’s Gothic cathedral. See 1st-century fortifications and religious landmarks, a historic basilisk and the broad Plaza de la Independecia, and enjoy a drink and tapas at a local restaurant before returning to Barcelona.
- Full-day trip from Barcelona to Girona
- See the countryside from a high-speed train
- Soak up Girona's historic atmosphere on a walking tour
- Experience the city with a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel transfer, transport and refreshments included
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
Lunch in a local restaurant
AVE Fast Train Tickets
Drop off back to the hotel/apartment