8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
See Barcelona like a local on the 8-hour private tour using public transportation. Jump on Barcelona’s efficient metro system and travel to all corners of the city, covering principal attractions and landmarks. This tour is customizable, allowing you to pick and choose the sights you most want to see. Your expert guide will help you navigate the extensive public transportation system and also share local knowledge and history.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for the whole tour
8-hour private tour
Public transportation fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Passeig de Gràcia, 103, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Walking City Tour in Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Walking City Tour in Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Walking City Tour in Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Walking City Tour in Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Casa BatllóL'Escolania de MontserratJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)History Museum of Catalonia (Museu d'Historia de Catalunya)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Glories Tower (Torre Gories)Camp NouSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)CaixaForum BarcelonaPlaca del ReiEl RavalAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Mosaiccos Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Park Güell