4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the cutting edge of Barcelona’s modern architecture scene during this private 4-hour exploration of its avant-garde 20th century buildings. Whether you’re a fan of ‘starchitects’ like Mies van der Rohe, Santiago Calatrava, Norman Foster or Zaha Hadid, or simply looking to enjoy some of the rich design culture and creativity of this Catalan capital, you’re sure to find something to like. Visits to Calatrava’s Olympic Antenna, Hadid’s Plaça de Les Arts plus much more are included, along with a private guide and round-trip hotel transport in a luxury vehicle.
Enjoy this 4 hour private modern architecture tour of Barcelona<br/>Pickup included
- Discover Barcelona's modern architecture during a private tour
- Explore monuments by 'starchitects' like Norman Foster, Santiago Calatrava and Mies van der Rohe
- Visit iconic architectural works by Zaha Hadid, Richard Rogers and Jean Nouvel, among others
- Get a sense for the rich design culture and thriving creative scene of this Mediterranean metropolis
- Travel through the city in style aboard your chauffeur-driven private luxury vehicle
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private official tour guide for 4 hours
Private 4-hour tour
Transport by private luxury vehicle with chauffeur
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or place of choice in Barcelona
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Modern Architecture Tour of Barcelona with private pick up and drop off?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Modern Architecture Tour of Barcelona with private pick up and drop off?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Modern Architecture Tour of Barcelona with private pick up and drop off?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Modern Architecture Tour of Barcelona with private pick up and drop off?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaArchitecture Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaArchitecture Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaArchitecture Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaArt Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)El RavalSant Pau Recinte ModernistaValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiMontjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)Collserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)RCDE StadiumOlympic StadiumPlaca del ReiBarcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)MaremagnumL'EixampleBarcelona La RiberaVia Sepulcral RomanaIlla Fantasia Water ParkHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Cau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)