4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience three of Spain’s quintessential most cherished cultural forms—gastronomy, architecture, and flamenco—on this three-for-one guided tour. First, explore the Roman and medieval sections of the city, including the Gothic Quarter, the Cathedral, and the Jewish Quarter. Then, enjoy an evening of topnotch Catalan cuisine filled with tapas and wine before ending the night with a passionate, high-energy flamenco performance.
- A three-for-one Barcelona tour with guided city visit, tapas dinner, and flamenco show
- No getting lost: enjoy door-to-door pickup and drop-off in your Barcelona hotel or airport
- Cover thousands of years of Barcelona history with stops at Roman, Gothic, and Jewish areas
- Experience the magic of flamenco in an exclusive performance venue dating back to the 17th century
Saved to wishlist!
The Tour, the Guide and the Transport are exclusively and only for the group that reserves it.
Private walking tour around the Roman and medieval part of the city.
Tapas dinner - accompanied by your guide.
Complimentary glass of Cava (Catalan Champagne) after dinner.
Flamenco show (an hour approx)
Transported in a comfortable vehicle FROM/TO your hotel or apartment.
This Tour is ALL-INCLUSIVE.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and dropoff at your hotel or apartment in Barcelona city or the harbor.
- Terminal South - World Trade Center, World Trade Center s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Barcelona Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Barcelona Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Barcelona Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Barcelona Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flamenco PerformanceShore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFlamenco Performance - CataloniaShore Excursions - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaFlamenco Performance - TarragonaShore Excursions - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaFlamenco Performance - GironaShore Excursions - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaCategory
Placa de Sant Felip NeriEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Casa Bacardí SitgesIcebarcelonaCosmoCaixa MaremagnumBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Barceloneta BeachAntoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Tablao Flamenco CordobesOller del MasFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)Barcelona La RiberaMontserrat MountainL'EixampleSant Joan Funicular Railway