- Full-day tour to Sitges and Tarragona from Barcelona
- Visit two gems of Catalonia's Costa Dorada
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ancient Roman ruins of Tarragona
- Soak up the artistic atmosphere of Sitges on a walking tour
- Relax or swim at beautiful San Sebastian urban beach
- Small group limited to eight peoples ensures personalized service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
What To Expect
Explore the UNESCO World Heritage–listed complex with your guide, listening to tales of power and glory as you visit the ancient city walls, Roman Forum, and shoreline amphitheater that dates back to the 2nd century.
Travel back into the modern era as you head up the coast to Sitges, a charming fishing town that was once a popular health tourism destination thanks to its proximity to both sea and mountains. Take a walking tour through the winding streets of the old town center, passing landmarks including the church of San Bartolomé and Santa Tecla and Modernist gems like Casa Bacardi.
Unique shops, restaurants, and live music lend Sitges a bohemian and artistic atmosphere that spills out onto the sandy shores of San Sebastian beach. Spend some time admiring the view from a beachside terrace or perhaps taking a dip in the Mediterranean waters before the return drive to Barcelona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour for 8 people or fewer
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tarragona and Sitges Tour with Small Group and Hotel Pick Up.