Explore our promoted experiences
- Avoid the crowds with a visit late in the day after the tour buses depart
- Learn about the history and architecture of the old town with a guide
- Enjoy exclusive access to a local home for an inside look at a “trullo”
- Relax over a wine and food tasting at a locally owned gourmet shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up clients in any hotel in Polignano, Monopoli, Torre canne, Fasano, Ostuni and Ostuni Marina, Bari
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY TUI italia s.r.l
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Tui collection Secrets of Alberobello.